8 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup oil
3 cups warm water (very warm to the touch)
2 TB quick-rising yeast
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup flax, ground
● Combine liquids with sugar.
● Mix half the flour mixed with yeast and stir into liquids.
● Add remaining ingredients and mix until no longer sticky.
● Let rest 15 minutes.
● Punch down. Form dough into golf-ball sized buns folding dough under.
● Place in greased 9×13 inch pan.
● Cover and allow to rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
● Bake in preheated oven at 350F for about 20 minutes.